Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Appliance Repair Man

The Day in the Life of an Appliance Repair Man

Well the first thing I do when I wake up as an appliance repair technician is take a shower and get dressed. I usually wear the same basic uniform outfits that's fit for a local Los Angeles Appliance Repair Tech. I prepare a breakfast for myself. It's important to eat well especially if you're going to be out in the field helping many local folks with their appliance repairs. I specialize on all major residential appliance repair and all top rated commercial appliance repair.  

I usually make myself a typical hearty and healthy breakfast. It's important to eat well filled with whole grains, protein, fruits and vegetables. Yes, I tend to make myself vegetables in the AM. The types of proteins I eat for my best appliance repairs consist of egg whites, fresh white meat chicken, or a grilled salmon steak. My wisely choose my proteins because I want that long lasting energy for the entire day. 

I care about your appliance just as much as I care about my appliance. When I have a job for a viking appliance repair Los Angeles, I make sure to be prepared mentally, physically, and emotionally. Eating well and planning has ensured a success rate I proudly enjoy. 

Stay tuned on my blog for more posts in the day in the life of an appliance repair technician. This fun and I look forward to sharing more soon. Take care everyone and have a great rest of your day.

3 comments: